Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We Are Change Confronts MSM Liar Charles Gibson

Video here.

The good folks at We Are Change confront mainstream media liar and professional propagandist Charles Gibson, who arrogantly refuses to answer any of the simple questions presented to him.
"Let us do our jobs", whines Gibson.
No, Gibson, we will not let you continue to do the job of destroying Western society with your lies and coverups. The time for the truth is now.
Some may argue that their tactics are fruitless, but I disagree. I think these paid journalistic whores need to be confronted wherever they show their faces in public, and let it be known that some people are aware they are propaganda agents.

More excellent videos at the We are Change link.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if nothing else, you guys are mastering the ad hominem and strawman argument - much like the zealots who deny evolution.

Adam said...

Sorry Dewey, you will have to be more specific about precisely what it is you are talking about. I know what those terms mean I just don't know exactly what your assertion is regarding this post.
And we are only one person. My opinions are mine only and no one elses, so I'm not sure who "we" is.
The floor is yours.

Anonymous said...

OK, I watched the video and I still don't get what the beef is - it just makes you/they look like bitching for bitching's sake. I gave the We Are Change crowd a chance, but the honorable causes were outweighed by too much crackpot bluster. Overall I don't find their/your "news" any less propagandist than the networks. Personally I prefer Real News Network, more hard news and less posturing.

Adam said...

Fair enough. Alot of people disagree with the tactic of confronting the mainstream media in a forceful fashion. I certainly understand that point of view but I happen to disagree with it. I think its pretty clear the mainstream media, and the people who work for the mainstream media have failed to live up to their commitment as journalists, (especially post 911 and Iraq War, and most recently with the obvious attempt to dismiss Ron Paul's candidacy for President) and I think they should be confronted regarding these failures. Charles Gibson is a person who has made a living more or less basically lying to people. Whether he knows it or not is irrelevant in my opinion.
Thank you for your comments.